Thanksgiving really falls at the best time of year for giving Thanks if you ask me. I mean, it is in the 11th hour of the year that has just past. It offers the perfect chance to reflect on your year and offer you the chance to be thankful. What am I thankful for this year.
- I’m thankful for my grandmother. She’s more like my mother. I wish she knew how grateful I really am for her.
- I’m thankful for the opportunities that have been given to me. I truly am blessed to be where I am, instead of where I could have been
- I’m thankful for my positive attitude. I’m thankful that I have been blessed with the ability to put on a smile when inside I’m in turmoil. Smiles make the world a better place.
- I’m thankful for the amazing people in my life. Some new, some old, and some I’ve never actually “met”. People indeed come in your life for a reason.
- I’m thankful for the chance to grow every day and discover new things about myself and the world.
I’m learning and trying to adapt a life that is absent of complaining. I know that’s hard, but even in my moments of complaints I know that I am truly blessed. I don’t have the ability to take anything for granted. I hope everyone is thankful for something on this Thanksgiving.